Studstill Firm, LLP has secured millions of dollars in damages for injury victims and their loved ones. Our family-owned law firm is prepared to represent your family in the pursuit of justice.
In recent victories on the behalf of our clients, we’ve recovered:
- $5 million in compensation for the family of a young mother who was killed by a negligent truck driver. The truck caused the accident by running a stop sign.
- $2.9 million in a drunk driving case that ended in the death of an elderly couple.
- $925,000 for a deceased young boy’s family. He was a passenger in a vehicle that lost control and flipped.
- $740,000 in a fatal premises liability case that resulted in the death of an elderly man.
- A $705,000 policy limits settlement for the family of a man who was killed by a driver who hit him while he was changing a tire on the side of the road.
- $574,000 in a policy limits settlement for a fatal car accident that killed an elderly woman.
- A $567,500 policy limits settlement for a tractor trailer driver who was killed in a collision with a garbage truck.
Our practice is dedicated to advocating for the injured. We understand the heavy toll an injury can have on victims and their families, and are available to discuss strategies to alleviate your financial stressors. If you or someone you love was hurt or killed in an accident, contact Studstill Firm, LLP.
Schedule a free consultation with our team of attorneys via phone at (229) 515-8900, or by completing our information form.