Studstill Firm, LLP has been a leader in the real estate industry for several decades. Danny Studstill and his highly trained and experienced real estate team will provide you with the highest level of service for your real estate matter. We have represented buyers, sellers, lenders and developers in South Georgia since 1980.
Our Valdosta real estate lawyers are ready to assess your real esate options. Call (229) 515-8900 now!
How our Real Estate Lawyers in Georgia Can Help
Our attorneys will take the time to explain the finer points of your real estate matter, whether you are a first-time homebuyer or an experienced real estate professional.
With over 52 years of combined experience, our real estate team handles:
- Residential home purchases and sales
- Commercial property purchases and sales
- Mortgages and refinancing
- Construction loan closings
- Acquisition and development
- Government land issues: condemnation, takings, right of way, Native American tribal issues, zoning, land use, easements and other concerns
- Partitions (splitting up property between owners or family members)
- Landlord/tenant issues (Drafting or reviewing residential or commercial lease agreements, landlord and tenant disputes, evictions)
We strive to form long-lasting partnerships with our clients by providing each client with a seamless and coordinated range of professional real estate legal services. We apply creative and productive solutions to assist clients in accomplishing their real estate objectives. We have handled closings for all types of lenders—from local community banks to secondary market mortgage lenders, to agricultural-based farming lenders.
Whether it’s closing on your dream home or the purchase of a farm or timber land, we're ready to help you achieve your real estate goals. Request a consultation today.