Frequently Asked Questions



In the wake of an unexpected accident, injury victims and their loved ones are invariably faced with a number of intimidating—even frightening—uncertainties. Health concerns. Medical expenses. Future income. All of these things can be thrown into question and victims and families need answers in order to best proceed with their recovery.

At Studstill Firm, LLP, our Valdosta personal injury attorneys are well-versed in these concerns and strive to answer as many as we can in our very first conversation with our clients. Below, we've compiled some of the most frequently asked questions we get from our prospective clients and provide answers that may better inform them of their next steps during this critical time.

For more answers, contact our team today to request a free, personalized consultation about your injury claim options. Call (229) 515-8900 today.


  • Can I bring a lawsuit for a death caused by someone else?
    The state of Georgia allows family members and estate representatives to bring wrongful death suits against parties responsible for one's passing. Claimants in wrongful death suits can seek damages ...
  • Should I talk to an insurance adjuster after I’ve been in a car accident?
    Once you alert your insurance provider of your accident, they will assign an adjuster to your claim to assess the details and confirm the details. However, the adjusters are also trained to save their ...
  • How do attorney fees work in personal injury lawsuits?
    At Studstill Firm, LLP, our legal advocates understand that individuals and families grappling with the aftermath of an accident are already facing significant financial burdens. That is why we handle ...
  • What is uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage...and do I need it?
    Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage is auto coverage any Georgia driver can purchase. Provides additional coverage when an uninsured or underinsured causes an accident that you're involved ...
  • What should I do after being involved in a car accident?
    After making sure everyone is okay and calling 911 and/or police, there are several things you can do to help substantiate a future auto accident claim. This includes taking pictures of the damages, ...
  • Do I need to hire an attorney after I have been in a car accident?
    For simple fender benders? No, not likely. However, when there is substantial property damage or an injury of any kind, it may be time to consult with an attorney. If you plan to make a claim with an ...

Contact us for a
Free consultation

(Your email will go directly to our attorneys)

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy